Careers | Account Manager
Account Manager | Full-time
The Account Manager is responsible for the overall client satisfaction, strategy and program delivery for assigned accounts. The Account Manager is the primary contact for the client and serves as the liaison between the client and the rest of the Purpose Marketing team. This person is responsible for all digital marketing plans including SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media and online advertising campaigns. The account manager will also evaluate the effectiveness of client ads as well as social media content and recommend improvements based on those results.
- Initiate and complete initial onboarding meetings with new clients
- Manage and organize all deliverables for client
- Create social media content on a monthly basis
- Deliver and discuss reporting with clients monthly
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve client metrics
- Communicate client’s content desires to graphic designers for on-time deliverables
- Oversee all activities for a given account to ensure client satisfaction
- Raising brand awareness and online presence through monthly content planning
- Organizing photoshoots with photographers
- Manage client ad budget and strategy based on client’s needs
- 2+ years of working experience as a Digital Marketing Account Manager
- BA in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A keen sense of creativity and initiative
- Exceptional work ethic and willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done while maintaining a supportive, empowering and positive attitude.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen are a must along with the ability to be detail- and deadline-oriented while managing multiple projects.
- 1 + years of experience with search engine optimization, lead generation & email marketing
- Basic working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Microsoft Office product suite
- Basic working knowledge of design programs including Canva, Illustrator and Photoshop are a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- Full-time Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Flexible Hours
- Unlimited PTO
Location: Lubbock, TX
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Account Manager.