Careers | Junior Account Manager
Junior Account Manager | Part-time
The Junior Account Manager is responsible for administrative duties on behalf of the client and account managers. The main objective of an assistant account manager is to provide day-to-day support to other account managers.
This position is an integral part of our growing company. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a team player and not afraid to take initiative and own tasks that are assigned to them.
- Gather monthly and quarterly data for all clients
- Assist in evaluating monthly data
- Actively engage on social media on behalf of all clients
- Establish the monthly content creation process for all account managers
- Assist in creating social media content for all clients
- Assist in the gifting process for all clients
- Assist in event planning and execution
- Assist photographers in organizing and executing photoshoots
- Create social media accounts for new clients
- Attend and observe client meetings on a regular basis
- Is at least in their second year of a marketing/advertising/public relations degree program OR has two years work experience in the marketing industry
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A keen sense of creativity and initiative
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of marketing platforms specifically with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Spotify, TikTok, Canva and WordPress
- Exceptional work ethic and willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done while maintaining a supportive, empowering and positive attitude
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen are a must along with the ability to be detail- and deadline-oriented while managing multiple projects
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible Hours
Location: Lubbock, TX
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line Junior Account Manager.